Sales Manager Subsea Systems At GE Oil & Gas
The candidate will be responsible for leading and strategically growing our full scope of Subsea Portofolio (Offshore, Projects or Service considering the specific background) in West Africa Region.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the effective and profitable management of assigned customer accounts. In this role he/she will be primarily focused on growing and maintaining existing accounts. He/she will also work with current customers to provide value and meet service needs.
– Outline, present and sell the value of our products and services that can benefit our customer needs
– Monitor rig activity in the region (deep water exploration / appraisal / development ) for market assessment and alignment with customer needs
– Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
– Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
– Develop and implements strategies for key accounts, tenders and strategic deals
– Make sales presentations to senior level customers & internal GE management
– Actively engage in New Product Initiatives and relate this to sales
– Develop, maintain and nurture relationships with customers
– Effectively coordinate relationships and interfaces with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions
– Monitor and benchmark our performance on OTD. Coordinate with relevant support functions to improve on time deliveries.
– Actively maintain update all electronics sales tools and present result to the periodic team conference calls
– Manage working time according to business needs and customer/projects requirements or constrain
– Actively shares information about competitors and discusses with team
– Creates and implements processes/solutions with customer viewpoint and impact in mind
– Challenges self and others to continuously come up with new and better ways of doing things
– Offers solutions to eliminate bureaucratic/non-value added work processes
– Assess and communicate to organization project structure required to execute contract
– Develop preliminary commercial risk register and link with Tender manager
– Feed tender manager on all applicable business intelligence of the region (customer, competitor, market, etc….)
– Identify and communicate on customer critical to success factors of the project (schedule, safety, financials, quality, etc…)
– Understand geographical requirement for customer (i.e. in country project team required or not, etc..)
– Seamless communication with ITO team and processes.
– A proven background in the oil & gas industry of around 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years in preferably within a similar sales role
– Proven sales record or show that he/she has the aptitude to succeed in a technical and relationship driven business
– Minimum of a B.Sc. degree preferably in a technical engineering qualification/degree
– Excellent written and oral skills and confidence with client presentations
– Effective team contributor and member
– Ability and willingness to travel within territory
– Fluent in English
– Strong work ethicsSales Manager Subsea Systems At GE Oil & Gas
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organizations as well as GE
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
– International Experience