Sales Representatives Job Vacancies in Lagos at Kapabel Company Limited
At Kapabel, our core competence is finding the right talent and not just filling the position. We do this by applying innovative methods in placing the right talent in the right organization and developing them to be better at what they do.
Kapabel Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
The role holder would Identify opportunities for business with existing and new customers and successfully convert such opportunities while ensuring that gross revenue targets are exceeded and gross margins are attained for all merchant products/services.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding yearly/monthly/weekly/daily sales target
- Perform profitability analysis for potential deals or merchants
- Monitor assortment of service/product deals to ensure full representation of our category offerings
- Identifying new markets and opportunities for business expansion and growth
- Accurate record keeping and filing of all merchant contract documents
- Maintain a good working relationship with the operations unit to prevent loss of merchants’ inventory
- Negotiating favorable agreement terms and closing all sales lead
- Conducting periodic market survey for providing feedback on future buying trends of customers
- Represent the organization at all trade related events such as fairs, exhibitions, product launch etc
- Advisory to management as at when needed on new product developments and special promotions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- This position requires a graduate with University Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2years working experience in Sales & Marketing or a similar position.
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue targets with proven track records.
- Candidate must possess excellent negotiation and communication skills (Written & Oral)
Method of Application
Interested and qaulified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 21st July 2014