Our client, a worldwide leader in the manufacturing and marketing of flooring solutions wants to commence its operations in Nigeria by the appointment of an industry professional as:
Sales Specification Manager
Reports to: Africa Area Manager. Your duties will lead you to be in contact with the various departments of the company, of which, mainly: Customer service Department, Commercial Marketing Department, Technical Assistance Department.
You shall be in charge of the specification and sales of the company’s contract, Sport and SPM ranges in the targeted market sectors such as: Health Care – Medical, Education, Retail Chain Stores, Industry, Hospitality, Sport etc. in the territory of Nigeria.
In this capacity, you will be expected to:
- Achieve sales budgeted for the territory of Nigeria.
- Implement the company’s pricing policy.
- Manage and support the existing company distributors in Nigeria.
- Appoint new distributors in Nigeria based on business development opportunities.
- Study the market environment and potentials (competition, potential, key players, etc.)
- Analyse present commercial strategy of the company on the Market and elaborate recommendations.
- Promote the company‘s products by calling on appointed flooring contractors and end users.
- Promote and achieve specification of the company’s commercial products by calling on specifiers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Health Authorities, Local Authorities, Builders, Quantity Surveyors, i.e. any person or company that may be involved in the specification of a floor finish.
- Degree-qualified in a business related discipline; an MBA will be an advantage
- 5-10 years’ relevant progressive experience, with at least 5 years’ direct managerial responsibility in a similar organization.
- Already operating at senior management level with appreciation for what it takes to integrate various managerial functions.
- Must manage a yearly turnover between 60 Million Naira and 200 Million Naira
- Possess impressive commercial acumen with experience of building a business into a profitable venture.
- Strong leadership ability as well as good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
To apply, please send a comprehensive résumé to [email protected] quoting the job reference as subject of e-mail