Sales & Svc Supp – Non Client At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Sales & Svc Supp – non client
Ref No.: 452653
Job Function: Retail Clients
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Priority Service Officer- Ikeja, Aromire Branch.
- To assist Relationship Manager with all customer enquiries and service requests.
- To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective customer service.
- Assist RM to achieve branch overall profitability target
- Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through NTB customer acquisition through referals form ETB clients
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
- Grow product holdings per customer
- Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
- Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
- NIL fraud
- Dormant account reactivation
- Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
- Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.