Oracle is recruiting into the position of Territory Sales Manager/Account Manager, CRM
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
Territory Sales Manager/Account Manager, CRM
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
Manage CRM Application Sales in Nigeria, working towards an allocated license sales revenue and Reports to Application Sales manager.
- Winning new and upsell CRM license sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated account list
- Manage and ensure a strong pipeline – making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Accurate sales opportunity forecasting using a sales force automation tool.
- Meeting/exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Oracle’s sales rules of engagement.
- Continually learning new products and acquiring better selling skills – participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about these industries.
- Research and communicate updated industry trends, drivers and potential
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Becoming familiar with Oracle’s Communications Partner relationships and leveraging these for new business sales.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Translate Oracle’s Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market Utilizes Oracle Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
- At least 7 years of solution sales experience in the enterprise IT sector in Nigeria
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct ERP solution sales experience with different industries and customers in Nigeria
- Established senior account relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO, IT head) within ERP enterprise market.
- Understanding of the industry business requirements and buying cycle.
- Successful sales track record in Enterprise Business Applications sales in particularly CRM area, with consistent quota achievement/over-achievement.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of selling software license by penetrating into new accounts and expanding business within existing accounts
- Business Applications CRM related products knowledge and/or knowledge of competitors.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Experience in working with channel partners and system integrators
- Self Motivated and Team player
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity please share your updated CV and contact details with Lu.Skilbeck@oracle.com ASAP.