Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist.
To drive this objective, we are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: the Managing Director but with dual reporting to the Group Financial Controller
Job Position Summary
- The Head of Accounts is s strategic partner in running the business and play a crucial role in providing relevant financial direction to the Business.
- The Head of Accounts is charged with establishing and maintaining adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business
- Developing and implementing Business Planning and Financial Strategies that will support that overall Strategic focus of the business
- Assessment of the Business Performance against targets at pre -defined periods in the short term as well as against the company’s 5 year plan
- Undertakes financial control and risk management activities that will reduce and eliminate incidence of wastages, budget overruns and cost to serve in an effective manner
- Manage the Working Capital of the Business to ensure that the liquidity targets and a shorter cash conversion cycles are achieved
- Ensure a seamless and real time running of the Financial Reporting processes to aid speed of delivery in providing real time and accurate financial information to Management and other users
- Manage profitably the Company’s Insurance as well as its Tax Affairs with relevant 3rd parties and consultants
- Oversee the activities of the Finance unit of the business as well as take an active role in building and leading a team of competent and high performing professionals in the Finance Unit.
- Age range should be within 34 to 38 years
- Second Class Degree Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage. Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- HND Upper in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA will be an advantage. Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Over 7 years Relevant Experience in Accounting Roles with the last 2 years in a leadership position
- Hands on experience with an ERP and in an ERP Environment is essential. Particularly, knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage. Candidate must have demonstrated capacity in dealing with Stock Related Issues on the ERP
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals
- Excellent communication , interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
- High level strategic and analytical thinking capabilities
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Ability to create a culture of high performance
- Strong attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and laws
- Analytical mind with strategic abilities
- Must have worked in the FMCG Industry
- Must have worked or be working in a Conglomerate.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online