Scaffolder Needed At Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have knowledge in the erection and dismantling of most scaffold designs (Cantilever scaffolds, independent scaffold with return and mobile tower, scaffold with pre- fabricated beams and Tower scaffolds)
- Should have knowledge of safe handling and inspection of scaffold materials.
- Setting down base plates on the ground at regular intervals (these stop the upright poles slipping)
- Putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and fixing the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples
- Fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable, using short ‘tie tubes’.
- Unloading scaffolding equipment at the site and any other duties assigned
Key Internal Interfaces
Scaffolder and other Staff
- SSCE & Trade test grade 1 & 2.
- Safety certificate (general) and other safety certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked on a structural fitting project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
- Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- 5 -7 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas EPC projects, must possess vast Knowledge in the fabrication industry.
Fabrication Manager and Scaffolder Manager.
Lagos – Lagos, LA NG (Primary)
Method of Application