Security Officer Needed At AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate – AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
Chief Security Officer
- Work closely with the management to understand corporate requirements related to security and regulatory compliance, and to map out those requirements to current security task.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of the Hotel Facilities, personnel and information systems.
- Maintains cordial relationship and effective communicate with external agencies including police, fire authorities, local community and other related services.
- Conducts random patrols to ensure all guards on duty arc alert and periodically conducts shift parades and drills.
- Conducts thorough investigations on incidents regarding security and safety breaches.
Qualifications and key Competencies
- Minimum of OND in any Social related discipline with minimum of 7 years’ experience in security-related function. A BSc. /HND qualification would be of more advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of security related systems, practices, legislation, and latest technologies
- Excellent inter-personal skills and personal presentation
- Excellent staff management skills.
- Previous experience leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with top management Network-based security experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to: [email protected] on a subject matter- Chief Security Officer