APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
APIN Public Health Initiatives has been awarded a 5 year Grant by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to implement “Improving Comprehensive AIDS Response Enhanced for Sustainability” (iCARES) project, – a hybrid of facility and community based interventions, that will expand access to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services in 8 states of Benue, Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Plateau in Nigeria. The program, funded by US PEPFAR through CDC, aims to contribute to the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goal of HIV epidemic control in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – IT
Department: Information Technology Department
- The job holder will have responsibility for providing a wide range of IT support services to users at the program and site offices, and for supporting the continuous functionality of all IT systems
- Render IT support at the program and site offices
- Provide help-desk service to IT users at the program offices
- Carry out routine troubleshooting and repairs on hardware and software
- Render technical support during training programs, conferences and meetings such as deploying, setting up and maintaining multimedia systems/gadgets
- Work with the IT Officer maintain inventory of information and communication technology equipment
Qualification and Experience
- A First degree or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or any other related field; relevant professional certification(s) – CCNA, MCP and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT function of a standard organisation
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and addressing the person specifications highlighted above.
- The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name.
- The subject of the mail should be the job position and location being applied for, e.g. Job Title – Location.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.