Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Time Type: Full time
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis).
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives.
Responsible for managing:
- Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans.
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy.
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation.
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of ABM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- Manages the research process where appropriate.
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans.
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- 7 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply