Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational construction company to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a multinational company involved in Construction and Civil Engineering activities around the Globe.
• Manage all Contracts, vet project budgets and financial reconciliation
• Responsible for all Project Planning and execution and liaise with Clients on all contract matters
• Responsible for effective management and deployment of all contractual materials( plants and equipment) and ensures projects are delivered on target
• Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
• Provides advice to Management and other senior managers concerning all contractual related issues.
• Ensures internal contractual compliance with all terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
• Ensures timely and accurate management/monitoring of contracts in contracts management system and other related databases.
• Coordinates system related interfaces with Finance, Accounting and other required functional organizations.
• Manages/monitors timeliness of contract funding actions, status and other contractual activities.
• Reviews and revises contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution, including non-disclosure agreement and teaming agreements;
• First degree in any Engineering field
• Minimum of 8 years’ of Construction Engineering Experience
• Good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal and Time Management Skills
• Detail Oriented, Articulate, Proactive, Self Confidence
• Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines