We are a unique kind of recruitment company. Talent Phase Pan-Africa focuses on partnering with employers to find the right candidates who will augment your organizational objectives. Our recruitment services encompass all levels of professional experience and span a broad range of industries and companies. We get paid only when we successfully complete the job and never charge fees to candidates!
Head, Facilities and Operations Management
- Manage and supervise coordination within support services to deliver on required quality standards & as per Standard Operative Procedures.
- Act as custodian of all government and statutory compliances for non-medical services.
- Short-list, train, schedule and motivate all manpower (including contracted) for all non-clinical departments (that come under incumbent’s direct purview) and get maximum output with respect to time and service standards.
- Plan and control overall budget compliances.
- Prepare the ‘Daily Business Report’ of the hospital and communicate it to the Management.
- Provide safe & secure environment in the hospital for patients, visitors & staff. Planning all security protocol and monitoring system, material management, emergency systems, death documentation etc.
- Must possess an MBA
- 12-15 Years’ Experience (5-7 years’ experience in Support Services in similar or larger hospital)
- Knowledge about ISO standard, Auditing skills, Analytical skills.
Head, Biomedical Engineering
Assume overall responsibility for the preventive and breakdown maintenance of medical equipment of the hospital and its installation, calibration and testing and updating the reporting authority about the same.
- Oversee the adherence to the preventive maintenance plan and annual maintenance contract.
- Set up work instructions for all activities of the department and ensure their adherence.
- Provide technical Know-how during breakdowns.
- Coordinate with the company Engineer to upkeep the Equipment.
- Provide technical specification during the pre-post purchase.
- Review and consolidate the annual inventory plan and keeping a track of the stores and spare parts.
- Oversee adherence of AMC/CMC/Warranty as per schedule.
- Manage and evaluate the need for service contracts and their renewals.
- Prepare the annual expense budget for the department.
- Contribute to the new vendor development.
- B.Tech. (Electronics/Biomedical Engineering).
- Minimum of 5 years in a medical equipment/ devices organization or in biomedical department of a hospital.
- Knowledge of maintenance of medical equipment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail