Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
Business Development Executive (HR Consultancy)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This role requires a competent and experienced Business Development Executive with experience in the HR Consulting – Training and recruitment industry.
- The ideal candidate should be future oriented and strategic. He/She will have excellent problem-solving skills and Excellent communication skills.
- The position requires good marketing and networking skills and strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to balance multiple projects, while ensuring all deadlines are met.
Key Roles and Resposibility
- Manages organizational changes needed to meet goals involving business strategies.
- Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements.
- Serve as a key sales contact for Training and Recruitment services.
- Development of sales and marketing strategies
- Work with existing resources to optimize leads generation and close deals.
- Regularly update strategies and tactics based upon customer-driven needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree (B.Sc) in Business or any related disciplines from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience in the HR Consulting industry is essential.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication
Senior Procurement Manager
- The selected candidate will be responsible for purchasing of all inventory, supplies and capital goods for the company including negotiating price, delivery and credit terms.
- Evaluates vendors and determines most cost-effective inventory and reorder levels.
- A key role is to advise senior management on effective strategies for purchasing materials and supplies and procurement procedures and reporting systems.
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business Management, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Requires at least five to seven years of purchasing experience in private industry, preferably in shipping or transportation industry. In addition, must have at least three years of managerial experience, directing a purchasing staff of similar size and scope.
- Must have extensive knowledge of procurement practices and principles.
- Must have extensive knowledge of customs laws, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Must have a working knowledge of managerial and leadership principles, with the ability to influence other management team members and lead a department of technically proficient individuals.
- Requires verbal and written communications skills in English at the advanced level.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Must be able to understand basic finance & accounting principles in order to control budgets & costs
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s with “Business Development Executive (HR Consultancy)” to: [email protected]
Deadline: 28 January, 2018