Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client; An Indigenous HR Consulting firm in Nigeria is currently in need of a SENIOR HR CONSULTANT (MANAGING PARTNER) to run the company’s operations and for partnership/investor purpose.
Senior HR Consultant (Managing Partner)
- Develop strategies to achieve the vision of the organisation. Provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value and maximising business performance of the organisation and its clients.
- Identify and drive new business initiatives, boost sales/profit levels and oversee the company’s financial performance
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the business through more effective process and people management.
- Ensure effective execution of the organization’s strategies and hitch free internal and external customer experience.
- A good degree in any subject
- CIPD/CIPM/HRCI professional qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with 2 years being in a similar function
- Self-starter, requiring little or no supervision
- Perform to earn the Board’s full confidence
Method of Application
Applications are to be submitted to [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.