Senior Human Resources Officer Needed At Bell Oil & Gas
Bell Oil & Gas specialises in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
We appreciate your interest in our career opportunities.
Senior Human Resources Officer
Bell Oil and Gas
Industry: Oil and Gas
Reports To: HR Manager
Overall Purpose of Job:
Carrying out a variety of activities that provide support and assistance to the HR Manager in order to ensure the provision of HR Programs and services to the employees in a timely, consistent and effective manner.
- Providing HR support to all staff.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with employees, applicants and vendors.
- Supporting policies reviews and implementation.
- Supporting recruitment initiatives and contributing to recruitment objectives and projects.
- Assist with implementing agreed recognition systems and support a work environment that motivates and rewards employees in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Support the implementation of the SAP ERP HR module.
- Support the implementation of training and development programs.
- Liaise with the PFAs of the pension schemes.
- Participate in meetings regarding staff issues, compensation and HR strategic initiatives.
- Recommend solutions and assist as needed in solving day-to-day HR issues/problems.
- Support the implementation of new staff induction programs.
- Support the management of the performance management process.
- Support the management of total rewards.
- Support the mapping of staff competencies across roles.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- Provide authorized information from employee personal records.
- Keep track of employee personal details; address, marital status, changes in job titles, etc.
- Issuance of identity cards and other HR Documents to new staff.
- Representing the HR Manager as mandated
- Preparing input for HR Monthly report.
- Any other job assignments given by the HR Manager.
- A University/Higher Polytechnic graduate.
- At least 4 years experience in HR Management
- CIPM certified
- Good understanding of Nigeria labor laws
- Computer proficient
- Ability to influence others
- Effective communication; oral and written
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discrete manner.
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to review resumes and employment applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied for.
- Creative and ‘out of the box thinking’
Salary Range (N)/Annum: N3.33M –N4.48M