Senior Position Vacancy At Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson – We are a human resources firm dedicated to helping our clients find, grow and retain the best talent in the global marketplace. We challenge ourselves everyday to go beyond our client’s expectations in providing them with world class consulting and human capital development services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Management Consultant
Reporting To: Managing Director
- Responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects; to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
- Provide oversight and leadership in executing projects from planning to completion
- Managing budgets, resources and relationships to achieve organizational objectives
- Act as a subject matter expert and an advocate in adopting new best practices and processes.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects
- Risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize workload while adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Review project team deliverables to ensure quality and adherence to standards/ regulatory requirements.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise plans as appropriate to meet the ever changing project needs and requirements
- Work with key clients and stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- Planning, developing and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of projects
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control, delivery and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Making sure that all the objectives and quality standards of the project are met
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Coordinate activities of vendors and technical functions operations
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Professional Qualifications:
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or global equivalent (i.e. PRINCE2) is required.
- Must have experience using structured business analysis tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, professional certification or master’s degree.
Essential Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager or Program Manager.
- Managed at least 5 projects worth $20,000,000 each
- Project initiation and planning
- Project Budget, costing and monitoring
- Contract Preparation and negotiation
- Project Communication
- Project Integration
- Quality and Safety
- Experience managing projects of varying scope
- Demonstrate use and knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Strong understanding of project financials.
- Management and leadership skills
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects
- Ability to contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Collaborative skills and the ability to work independently are necessary.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and ability to work well as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
- Self-directed , highly motivated and ability to motivate people
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) packages.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project schedule
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online