Service Delivery Line Manager Needed At Ericsson
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life. We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it.
It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
Service Delivery Line Manager
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Service Delivery Line Manager for CPM leads a highly specialized team consisting of Customer Project Managers.
This position reports to the Operations Head of CSI.
The Delivery Line Manager shall create Customer value and ensure Customer satisfaction through an efficient Service Delivery.
This Manager position has a number of sub-ordinates and is appointed by a superior manager. Line Managers act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure service delivery execution: Recruit & Assign Appropriate skills to Customer Projects
- Customer Escalation Management
- Ability to work with multiple Stakeholders: Internally & Externally
- Apply existing Service Delivery Process and Models
- Apply existing Service delivery strategy
- Drive Performance Management (Process)
- Conduct Resource Management
- Manage unit finance
- Contribute to and support Services Sales
- Innovation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Sales Process knowledge
- Service Delivery Process, Models & Strategy
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- At least 8 years’ experience within the Telecoms and/or ICT Industry
- At least 5 years’ Line Management experience
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || Consulting&SysInt