JDR is in need of a Service Sales Manager
JDR is a leading provider of technology connecting the global offshore energy industry. Our products and services enable vital control and power delivery to offshore oil, gas and renewable energy systems.
Job Title: Service Sales Manager
Would you like to be part of a growing organisation who are increasing their global footprint? Then look no further than our Service Sales Management role.
We require a sales person who is a genuine prospector who has a proven track record in direct sales within the oil and gas industry ideally with a focus on service.
The Service Sales Manager role West Africa is responsible for providing regional service sales support for the West Africa region . With a major focus on achieving the service & Smaller Product financial targets by coordinating service and product opportunities with capabilities and schedules. This includes developing new business opportunities, maintaining existing customer contacts and growing the business in line with growth plans and via regional Trade Partners that may be appointed from time to time.
Ideally with an understanding of our products and services here at JDR your main duties will include:
- Working closely with the Global Services Sales Manager to support the strategies and business objectives for the Global Services Division.
- Developing and expanding the client base by driving new business in both Service and Product areas while maintaining and supporting existing accounts.
- Managing the quotation process internally by advising the Sales Coordinator on schedules, scope etc. and ensuring technical input is aligned to customer expectations.
- Liaising effectively with both the customer and the JDR Operations teams to provide quote specifications and detailed workscopes while managing commercial aspects including T&C’s and risk management reviews.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted with appropriate service GM’s which can be achieved during scope execution.
- Producing reports in the frequency & manner directed of contact activity and enquiry/quote status.
- Supporting the development of budgets and provide regular forecast updates.
- Working closely with the JDR product sales group to ensure customer engagement is transparent while using this interface to harness new opportunities.
You will be a professional sales person with a good degree in engineering or business alongside an established reputation in the West Africa oil and gas market.
If you want to be part of a growing organisation and you have enthusiasm, passion and a drive to success then JDR want to hear from you.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Note: You need to be logged in to LinkedIn to be able to apply