The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials/Certification will be a plus
Job Title: Dietitian
- Unlike nutritional therapists, registered dietitians are healthcare professionals and can be employed by the NHS. They are experts in the science of nutrition and use this knowledge to help people with health problems practically apply it to their dietary choices.
- Dietitians assess patients’ diets and lifestyles and offer dietary treatment and advice on a range of diseases.
- A huge part of being a dietitian is education. As a result, dietitians need fantastic communication skills to be able to convey complex things in a simple way to patients needing specialist nutritional advice.
- Not only will they teach patients, but they’ll also educate members of the community, doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- Dieitians aren’t just employed by the NHS; they can work in education, the food industry or set up their own practices.
- Within the NHS, there are a range of options for dietitians, such as training in a specialism, running outpatient clinics or working in the community.
- Those working in the food industry might help to develop new products and calculate their nutritional value or compile scientifically accurate promotion material for products.
Job Title: Medical Records Officer/Receptionist
- Creates new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents; assigning and recording new record numbers; verifying existing record numbers; inputting and recording locations to computer; delivering records.
- Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources; interacting with registration areas and physicians’ offices; retrieving information from automated printer.
- Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
- Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department; using chart mark-off procedures; facilitating chart location activities.
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
- Delivers charts to assigned areas of the hospital by following established routing procedures.
- Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
- Maintains quality results by following hospital standards.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Enhances medical records and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Productivity, Thoroughness, Coordination, Deadline-Oriented, Internal Communications, Reporting Skills
Job Title: Billing Officer
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill
- Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility.
- Excellent maths ability,
- Good analytical mind,
- Good with numbers.
- HMO experience will be an added advantage,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good organizational skills.
- OND/HND qualification
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Nephrology, ICU, and Paediatrics)
- Specializes in Nephrology, ICU, and Paediatrics
- As a Registered nurse, you are to do the following:
- Assess patients’ conditions
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
- Observe patients and record the observations
- Administer patients’ medicines and treatments
- Set up plans for patients’ care or contribute information to existing plans
- Consult and collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Operate and monitor medical equipment
- Help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results
- Teach patients and their families how to manage illnesses or injuries
- Explain what to do at home after treatment
- Critical-thinking skills: Registered Nurses must assess changes in the health status of patients, such as determining when to take corrective action and when to make referrals.
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate effectively with patients in order to understand their concerns and assess their health conditions. Nurses need to clearly explain instructions, such as how to take medication. They must work in teams with other health professionals and communicate the patients’ needs.
- Compassion: Should be caring and empathetic when looking after patients.
- Detail oriented: Must be responsible and detail oriented because they must make sure that patients get the correct treatments and medicines at the right time.
- Emotional stability: Need emotional resilience and the ability to manage their emotions to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Organizational skills: Nurses often work with multiple patients with various health needs. Organizational skills are critical to ensure that each patient is given appropriate care.
- Physical stamina: Nurses should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as moving patients. They may be on their feet for most of their shift
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th March, 2018.