Shared Office Administrator Needed At Diageo
CELEBRATING LIFE – EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE. Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. Our global priority brand portfolio consists of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and many more. Diageo trades in approximately 180 markets and employs over 25,000 talented people around the world. With offices in 80 countries, we also have manufacturing facilities across the globe including Great Britain, Ireland, United States, Canada, Spain, Italy, Africa, Latin America, Australia, India and the Caribbean. Our great range of brands and geographic spread means that people can celebrate with our products at every occasion no matter where they are in the world. This is why ‘celebrating life every day, everywhere’ is at the core of what we do
Shared Office Administrator
Level: L6 (MS1)
Reports To:Plant Manager and Brewing Manager (Lagos Brewery)
Context/ScopeLagos Brewery with over 180 staff and about 40 Managers is responsible for brewing and packaging weekly average of over 50 hl of Guinness products. The site also hosts over 50% of the Sales and Distribution activities.
- Market Complexity
Interacts with Heads of Department, Directors and Senior Managers across the company on a daily basis.
- Leadership Responsibilities
The role also interacts with internal and external customers in the Brewery as well as the other units of Diageo business.
Purpose of Role To coordinate activities for enhanced effectiveness of operations in the offices by combining accurate secretarial duties with ability to organise smooth workflow for the Brewery Managers.
Top 4 Accountabilities
- Collate data to update Perfect Plant Dash Boards in Lagos Brewery, as well as departmental Gift and E ntertainment Registers.
- Manage and control use of the Brewery Bar and assets, network office equipment in the offices, coordinate Brewery Supply events.
- General Office Administration including an up to date register for outgoing documents.
- Manage and update PM’s diary/calendar, also a stop gap for Brewery Managers’ travel arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/BSc in Secretarial Studies or Social Sciences calibre.
- Professional Qualification in Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management (Minimum of Graduate Membership) added advantage.
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility at all levels and with all functions.
- Valued coach with minimum of 10 years working experience in manufacturing concern.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of initiative, commitment to perform at the highest level and lack of understanding of key business drivers.
- Also inadequate experience, skill, Integrity and level of training of the employee could pose challenge to success.
Flexible Working optionsBrewery Base with relative flexible working options