The Business Services Associate reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and is responsible for executing the client services and human resource strategies of the organization.
- TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES – BUSINESS SERVICES
The objective of this role is to support the efficient and effective running of our business and foster a work environment where team members can do their best work in providing unprecedented services to our clients. The scope of this role covers the management of the coaching business, some aspects of financial management, day to day office operations and human resource administration.
· Plan, schedule and organize Executive Coaching sessions. Act in client services capacity, scheduling appointments, preparing contracts and reports and following up on client enquiries.
· Maintain corporate float. Keep track of office expenses daily and maintain adequate supporting documentation such as receipts and invoices. Report on office expenses monthly to the COO and CEO.
· Oversee business office operations. Maintain the office and office equipment in excellent working conditions. Ensure adequacy of office.
· Manage the scheduling of weekly and quarterly team meetings and capture meeting notes.
· Manage the internal training plan and calendar for the organization.
· Solicit budget for, plan and execute semi-annual team morale event. Ensure that birthdays and important anniversaries are celebrated.
· Oversee the on boarding of new hires.
Major Work Outputs: Monthly Expense Report, Scheduled Coaching Sessions, Coaching Reports/Documents, Scheduled Team Meetings, Implemented Internal Training Plans, Celebrated Birthdays, Team Morale Event.
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
The objective of this role is to ensure that client (organization, key contact and learner) satisfaction is maximized through the seamless execution of training programs that achieve clients’ desired business objectives and exceeds their expectations. The scope of this role covers owning and managing, from start to completion, all tasks related to assigned client training programs.
· Plan assigned client programs once dates have been locked down by the Accounts Manager. Ensure that meeting invitations for the program are on the team’s calendar.
· Obtain and review the engagement proposal to develop and discuss the program plan with the Lead Facilitator. Ensure that both proposal and plans are uploaded to the client folder on the team site.
· Prepare and organize all training materials such as handouts, job aids, flip charts, surveys, writing materials, evaluations, attendance sheets etc. related to the program.
· Work with key client contact to secure venue and other logistical necessities ahead of time. Ensuring that participants are well prepared to attend and benefit from the program.
· Analyze program evaluations and prepare client reports on the training program. Provide recommendations for improvements to the learning experience. Set up post session meeting with key client contact.
· Keep program expenses below plan. Ensure program is fully invoiced and follow up with client to ensure payment within agreed timelines.
Major Work Outputs: Program Plans, Well executed Training, Program Report Discussed with Client, Updated Client Folders, Satisfied Client and Paid Invoice.
- ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
The objective of this role is to develop a deep relationship and partnership with clients and build a superior brand image for the organization. The scope of this role covers Customer Relationship Management, New Business Identification, Customer Satisfaction, Accounts Penetration and Product Development/Enhancement.
· Attend client meetings. Create meeting notes and upload to the team site.
· Regularly review accounts to identify service needs and usage trends. Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and assist in the creation of proposals to address clients’ needs.
· Obtain pertinent client information and update database. Ensure client has up-to-date folder.
· Actively develop relationships with clients across organizational levels; ask for their feedback on product improvement and provide feedback to business leadership for purpose of enhancing the quality of service.
· Maintain regular contact with client to stay abreast of what is going on with them. Be professional and courteous in all communication whether email, telephone or in person.
· Receive and answer calls from clients in relation to the clients’ requests or questions. Ensure all customer complaints and requests are promptly attended to and resolved.
Major Work Output: Meeting Notes, New Business Opportunities, Product Improvement Recommendations, Satisfied Customers, Sales Proposals, Client Data, Customer Relationships, Updates on Client Account.
· Minimum of 2nd Class Upper in an Undergraduate Degree from an accredited University.
· Business related degree provides added advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant work experience. Experience in similar role provides added advantage.
· The following competences are required:
· Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Critical Thinking Skills
· Analysis/Reasoning Skills
· Planning and Organizing Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: ” SharePoint Developer” should be the subject matter of your application.