Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
SIMOPS Coordinator (Expat)
The job holder will ensure that all activities related to the job. That covers amongst other:
Within the framework of an integrated project team:
- To assist the Start-up manager & the OIM in identifying the activities which will be subject to a COMOPS or a SIMOPS organisation
- To ensure that the Field Operations requirements are adequately reflected in the detailed dossiers of each of the COMOPS and SIMOPS prepared under the responsibility of the Packages
- To participate in the various Risk Assessments to support the COMOPS and SIMOPS matrices finalization
- To contribute to ensure strict adherence to all requirements expressed in:
- the Group referential with particular focus on CR EP FP 450 “Drilling and Production Simultaneous Operations SIMOPS” and CR EXP 010 “Construction and Production Simultaneous Operations”
- the PROJECT HSE standards and recommendations
- Once validated by the OIM, to participate in the offshore coordination of the COMOPS and SIMOPS activities in:
- Organising the offshore pre-job meetings with the relevant Packages representatives
- Contributing to ensure that the COMOPS and SIMOPS requirements are implemented by all responsible parties (work permits, safety measures, timing, scheduling…)
- Identifying any deviation or potential interaction and proposing remedial actions
- To follow the PROJECT start-up plan and highlight in advance any potential interaction with the COMOPS and SIMOPS activities and propose remedial solutions
- Education: production engineer
- Professional experience (total number of years): 10+
- Language: Fluent in English with French an advantage.
- Participation in commissioning and start-up activities offshore
- Demonstrated capacities in HSE management
- Site Management experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on resourcemanager-150227dc2c0.secure.force.com to apply