Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices.
There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Graphics/Design Personnel
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content of the company activities and events.
- Grows the company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events to be developed into content for the company’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Uploads company and customers photos and videos to the appropriate server or DropBox account.
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos.
- Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned
Analytics and Reporting:
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company`s website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company`s Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company`s Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience in Photoshop and Design is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, Bella Naija, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge of graphic enhancement.
- A very confident Individual.
- Details oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications and Internet browsers.
- This position will require that you have your own computer (laptop) to complete the projects and tasks.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
- This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We provide a stipend to cover travel and any work related expenses.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2016.