At the Bridge Clinic we give the best. Our medical staff has all the skills, knowledge and expertise to give couples their best chance of conceiving. Our international partners give us access to technologies and techniques that can’t be found anywhere else.
The Bridge Clinic is the premier provider of fertility services across Nigeria.
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer/Engineer to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
The responsibilities of the preferred candidate will include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++. C# or Jscript, .NET). The ideal candidate should be familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Other Requirements are;
- 6-10 years proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software
- Ability to develop software in Java, .NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages and excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in developing web and android applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certifications in Programming would be a plus.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should please forward a copy of their resume to HR@thebridgeclinic.com with the position as the subject of the mail.