Sourcing Analyst Job at Gloo.ng
Gloo.ng is a pure-play electronic retailing service dedicated to delivering direct to the doorsteps of her clients, on a same-day basis and at very affordable prices, a wide variety of high quality brands of supermarket goods. Gloo.ng provides her clients very convenient, very efficient and very affordable.
means of shopping for supermarket goods, saving them irreplaceable time, needless stress and valuable money, thereby enriching their lives with the happiness these savings facilitate. Gloo.ng is more than an online ecommerce site. It is a vision! Starting from Nigeria, our True North is to do to supermarket shopping in Africa what Amazon did to book shopping in the world.
- Prospect for and sign-up new sources for products and merchandise, as well as develop sourcing strategies for increasing business.
- Ensure compliance to all quality standards for products.
- Manage Low Stock Reports and Re-Order Levels.
- Analyze ERP system and develop improvement plans to ensure better management of sources.
- Manage relationships with all sources, prepare strategic relationships and observe performance of all activities.
- Maintain costs and prepare estimates for all costing and pricing goals.
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources/formats and categorize and synthesize, in order to identify patterns and opportunities around sourcing, pricing strategies, etc.
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by the passion to surmount seemingly impossible challenges/tasks/projects and yet is details-oriented.
- Understanding of Sourcing Processes including RFP’s, e-Sourcing events and Spend Analytics
- Self-starter capable of working independently
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Rock Star Team and in running with The Vision, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy you are applying for as the subject title of the email