South African Airways (SAA) is the leading carrier in Africa, serving 56 destinations, in partnership with SA Express, SA Airlink and its low cost carrier, Mango, within South Africa and across the continent, and nine intercontinental routes from its Johannesburg hub.
South African Airways (SAA) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Airport Supervisor
The purpose of this role is to oversee the delivery of, and deliver, the SAA product and services to the travelling public, manage the Muritala Mohammed International Airport activities through planning, controlling organising and delegation to obtain maximum productivity
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise the Muritala Mohammed International airport staff to deliver excellent customer service and achieve team objectives.
- To manage the Muritala Mohammed International airport so that all scheduled flights depart on time, efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain good relationship with airline stakeholders
- Knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and excel
- Understanding of Reservation related systems and read a ticket
- Awareness of the South African and Nigeria travelling public’s business and social cultural environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of the airlines operations, sales processes, distribution channels, CRS’s, fares, call management reporting, and working knowledge of the Internet/E-commerce
- SAA Products and Services and related policies i.e Loyalty Programme: Voyager policies and procedures
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- High school qualifications or proven track record in an airline traffic and ground-handling department
- English fluency (Speak, read and write)
- Airline related qualifications: Customer Service plan, Touch Points, Cargo 1 and 2, DGR – Awareness, Special Cargo handling.
- A proven track record in airline airport operations
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st January, 2016.