Specialist, Product Design Needed At Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Specialist, Product Design & Implementation
This role shall work with Manager, Product Design and Implementation for timely delivery of high quality products and services (both pre-paid and post-paid).
- Translating Business requirement document into technical requirement as well as the implementation of technical requirement across IT domain.
- Maintain Technical product catalogue and ensure that the catalogue is up-to date.
- Ensure products are fully tested and all raised defects are closed before products are delivered for commercial UAT.
- Ensure all defects raised during the commercial UAT are closed.
- Provide support function for closure of post-launch defects
- Provide relevant platform features/functions to the business thereby driving product innovation.
- Responsible for implementation of agreed audit recommendations as regards products.
- Policy/process formulation and improvement where necessary in achieving IT objectives in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Interface with product managers from various business units as it relates with product management through-out product life cycle.
- Provide support on projects on platforms relevant for product development
- Actively involved in risk management for products and services
- Manage relationship with relevant vendor(s) for efficient product development.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Product Development and Services.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 3 – 5 years work experience with at least two years working experience on product development on Huawei IN/OCS