Sr. Officer – Spare Parts Warehouse At LG Electronics Nigeria
LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
LG Electronics Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Sr. Officer – Spare Parts Warehouse
- The job holder will be responsible for maintaining the parts warehouse activities including the receiving, warehousing and delivery of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Formulate plan for warehouse management and maintenance
- Store / Warehouse Planning
- Ensure efficiency in Parts warehouse functions and reduce operating cost
- Ensure effective warehouse productivity measures & minimum shipments turnaround time
- Define and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance to all statutory norms regarding warehouse operation
- Supervise and coordinate the receiving, unloading and assembling of inbound stock
- Evaluate condition of stock and ensure quality check is undertaken
- Supervise stacking and storage of goods and maintain safety measures to preserve goods
- Oversee loading, dispatching and delivery of stock from warehouse to the customers
- Ensure Stock replenishment to the stores on time
- Ensure timely processing of insurance claims
- Maintain optimum inventory/stock levels at the warehouse
- Manage stock levels and triggers stock movement by generating replenishment orders/ distribution orders
- Identify the stocks that are in the ware house for long time and bring it to the attention of the concept
- Plan daily distribution and ensure the receipt of acknowledgment copies of the dispatch
- Ensure that daily transfers are updated and confirmed in MIS/IT system within the same day
- Maintain and report warehouse inbound and outbound documentation /MIS
- Assist inventory controller in stock audits to analyze current processes & systems
- Take up immediate necessary action in case of vehicle accident/ break down with goods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Profile Graduate degree essential , preferably with specialization in supply chain management or operations management will be Plus
- Good knowledge of supply chain functions such as planning, procurement, warehousing, transportation
- Advanced knowledge of warehouse procedures including stacking and sorting.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience 5 – 10 years, preference will be given for candidate from consumer Electronics Company.
- Good English Communication & PC Skills Essential
- Knowledge of store ERP will be Plus.
- Best in the Industry (negotiable for right Candidate) + Performance Incentive + Annual Benefits