SSCE Graduate Jobs Available at Mr. Price Apparel
Mr. Price Apparel is a fashion leading clothing, footwear and accessories retailer that offers on-trend and differentiated merchandise at exceptional value to ladies, men and children.
The Mr. Price Group employs over 20 000 people in South Africa with over 1000 retail stores across South Africa and expanding internationally. The Group has five trading divisions namely; Mr. Price, Mr. Price Sport, Mr. Price Home, Miladys and Sheet Street.
The Mr Price Group is expanding and we’re looking for talented and passionate Store Supervisors to join our winning team and market our great value products.
You will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Store Manager in driving Sales and Turnover
• Creating the ultimate customer shopping experience
• Motivating and energizing your team members
- Working in your store you will be involved in everything from leading your team, merchandise management, maintaining visual standards, budget management, managing shrinkage, monitoring stock flow, employee relations, housekeeping and assisting customers with purchases to achieve your sales targets.
- The Supervisor is also responsible for managing the store in the Store Manager or Assistant Manager’s absence, ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed and keeping the Store Manager informed of all activities and problems.
- If you are looking for a company that offers support, recognition, coupled with a fun working environment, then this is the role for you!
• SSCE / West African School Examination Certificate
• Previous retail experience
• Merchandising and selling skills essential
Method of Application
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
CLOSING DATE: 10 October 2014. Please consider your applications unsuccessful if not contacted three weeks after the closing date. MR PRICE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.