Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Start Up Superintendent
- Rotational at the Nigeria Lagos yard during integration of in country fabricated modules.
- Rotational offshore during hook-up and offshore FPSO commissioning and start up phases.
The candidate will:
- Participate in writing and validation of initial start-up procedures.
- Ensure preparation of PTR 4 and Start Up readiness audits.
- Participate to Start Up milestones and SU sequence definitions.
- Participate of the technical preparation of the Start-Up, ensure procedures / materiel / consumables are available in coordination with The Commissioning Team and the Production / Support Teams.
- Witnessing of pre commissioning activities (chemicals cleaning, hydro tests flushing).
- Ensure implementation of equipment preservation program.
- Witnessing and acceptance of general tests and demonstration of operability (OTP) of major systems.
- Be In charge of preparation and implementation of long term isolation plans
- Be In charge of preparation and execution of installation equipment inerting.
- Participate in system taken over from Commissioning.
- Coordination of coaching production operators.
- Assist operation during Start-Up as necessary.
- To carry out any other activity within the limits of his/her abilities as may be required from time to time.
- Appropriate engineer qualification.
- Minimum 7 years working on Oil & Gas systems process equipment and
To have experience in:
- FPSO production, oil and gas processes, produced water treatment subsea production systems.
- ICSS operations.
- Risk analysis, Safety of persons and facilities
- Projects / works, drilling, logistics and Simultaneous Operations.
To have knowledge of:
- Regulatory framework of the Group / countries.Supervisory experiences and ability to work in multi engineering teams simultaneously.
- Good supervisory, communication skills, team management skills
- Language: Fluent in English with French an advantage.
Method of Application
When the page opens, click on “Start Up Superintendent (Nigeria)”
Interested and qualified? Go to Onstream Group career website on www.onstreamgroup.com to apply