Oracle Nigeria is recruiting Intern/Students – Apply
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
– Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
– Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
– Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
|Student / Intern–150002O4
To raise the profile of Oracle within companies in the assigned market sectors and win new Technology/Applications business, either directly or through partners growing Oracle’s share of business in the identified sector (Public Sector/MRD/ CMUT/Hardware).
The candidate will become familiar with the tactical and strategic roles and actions that an Oracle Sales person is expected to execute
· Reports to Hiring Manager
· Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with their industry Sales Representative counterparts
· Works to identify and cover all organisations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion
· Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
· Works with Pre Sales, Marketing, OracleDirect and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
· Degree/Diploma – Business or Marketing, or IT
· Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
· Good interpersonal relations
· Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
· High attention to detail
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.