Superintendent Plant Maintenance At WTS Energy Oil&Gas
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Superintendent Plant Maintenance
Main responsibilities will be:
- To control all maintenance activities on the Snake Island Yard.
- Ensure optimum equipment maintenance.
- Enforce high standards ofequipment management consistent with company requirements.
- Ensure all equipment documentation and maintenance records are kept current and up to date.
- Develop and implement equipment training programmes.
- Develop and maintain an inventory system, recording expenditure, maintenance, spares, and repairs.
- Regularly review expenditure, procurement of parts, tools and equipment needed to maintain and repair yard equipment.
- Training of mechanics and technicians to internationally recognised standards.
- Source, develop and manage subcontractors as required and monitor their work for quality and cost effectiveness
- Zero LTI’s
- Maintain equipment and spares within agreed budgets.
- Minimise unplanned equipment downtime.
Requirements Superintendent Plant Maintenance
- Extensive experience of current techniques and safety practices in repair and maintenance of heavy plant and equipment.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair plant equipment accurately with minimum downtime.
- Able to plan and implement repair and maintenance programmes, prepare relatedreports and maintain accurate records.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, for dealing with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles, as well as being able to fit in as a team player.
- Proven experience of supervising and coordinating the activities
Terms & Conditions Superintendent Plant Maintenance
6 months fixed contract