Supervisor, Procurement Administration And Quality Assurance At Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Supervisor, Procurement Administration and Quality Assurance
- Coordinate efficient vendor database management and purchase order processing to support the smooth operations of procurement division.
- Coordinate timely departmental performance reporting
- Provide relevant input in the articulation and implementation of the procurement strategy & policies for Etisalat.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to procurement management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely processing and approval of purchase orders in line with approved authority limits.
- Facilitate the implementation of improved administrative procedures to enhance vendor database management and purchase order processing.
- Coordinate the monitoring of past track records of new suppliers/vendors/contractors.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of a database for suppliers/vendors/contractors and ensure its integrity.
- Provide relevant input in the evaluation and selection of vendors/contractors and the negotiation of contracts.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of procurement contracts with suppliers/vendors/contractors.
- Ensure the ongoing evaluation of vendor performance and regular update of the database with the vendor rating.
- Coordinate the efficient and effective execution of all administrative tasks within the department.
- Implement the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Procurement.
First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience preferably in a procurement function.
- Industry knowledge
- Procurement Management
- Quality Standards
- Data management and Reporting
- ERP Applications
- MS Office especially Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work