Tax Consultants Needed At BDO International
We are a member firm of BDO International, a worldwide network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. Our global networks of resources comprise more than 1,264 member firm offices in 144 countries with a complement of over 56,389 personnel worldwide. BDO International is the world’s fifth largest multinational provider of professional services in accountancy, assurance, management consultancy, taxation and corporate advisory services. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
We are currently recruiting qualified persons to fill the vacant position.
- Demonstrate proper understanding of corporate tax, personal income tax, value added tax, withholding tax, taxation of non residents, etc.
- Participation in the audit/ investigation exercise
- Ability to work with less supervision
- Provide necessary support as may be required to superiors
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Good first degree from a reputable university
- ACA/ACCA is a must
- ACTI is an added advantage
- 2-4 years experience in a reputable Auditing/Tax Consultancy Firm.
- Good understanding of IFRS and IAS
- Passion for excellence
- Good knowledge of excel and MS word application
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
5.00pm on 28th of August, 2014.
Method of Application
Suitable Candidates should forward their applications containing detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for, marked as subject of the e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.