Romanspage Global needs the services of a Sales Team Leader
Romanspage Global is a business support service firm that specialises in CV data bank management, Recruitment and Selection.
A client of ours, one of the top five insurance firm is seeking application from interested candidates to fill the role of Team Lead, Sales.
Team Lead, Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
S/he will be responsible for coordinating all activities of some of the company’s product while also managing their team members towards achieving set target. They will report directly to the Branch Manager.
• Identify, recruit, activate and train new employees
• Generate activities leading to prospects and eventually clients
• Performance measurement for each employee recruited
• Drive the financial targets to be achieved by team lead
• Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of the organisation.
• Develop corporate sales plan and tactical marketing strategies which are consistent with overall vision of the institution.
• Maintains a high degree of product knowledge and industry updates, trends and market environment in order to identify appropriate initiatives to help promote sales and retain assets.
• Seek new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Other functions as assigned from time to time
• First Degree in social science course or related discipline
• 1-2 years working experience
• Experience in any Retail Sales industry would be an added advantage
• Insurance Industry experience is an advantage but not compulsory.
COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Very strong organizational skills
• Goal Oriented
• Entrepreneurship Ability
• Sales Management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
• Understanding of market environment and business opportunities
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Great personality and charisma
The opportunity is open till January 12, 2015.
If interested, send a recent CV of yours including a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject Team Lead, Sales