Team Leader, Telesales Needed at Standard Chartered Bank Abuja
Team Leader, Telesales – Abuja
Nigeria – SCB
• To develop and deliver a strategy for Business Clients towards meeting the overall goals of Retail Clients Nigeria.
• To achieve growth within agreed and approved business risk parameters.
Support directly, the Relationship Managers towards meeting their various targets via:
• Providing leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
• Directly working with customers to secure new Liability/Asset business relationships through the analyses of needs and provision of BC Liability/Asset products and services.
• Developing a feedback system which will adequately keep the Country head BC abreast of key customer service developments, weakness and strengths in the competition via weekly call reports that will effectively assist in overall CB strategic/franchise planning.
• Ensuring you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customers, knowing your customers, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers. Ensure your staff are trained in combating money laundering.
• Ensuring that the appropriate internal controls and procedures are religiously observed. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls and regularly review them to ensure they reflect any changes in products, systems, policy and regulations.
• Being responsible for undertaking the business monitoring and testing and reporting findings / exceptions.
• Working within the contexts of the BC Organizational Structure to minimize in-team conflicts of interest and maximize effectiveness.
• Completion of all e-learning modules on KYC, AML, reputational risk and other corporate policies as they arise.
• Ensuring full compliance with all KYC, AML and other Group policies
• Credit/Operational Risk and Compliance – full understanding of the BC credit policy, underwriting standards and DOIs.
• Working in close partnership with Business Analysts and Credit Managers to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with DOI.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click here to see more available vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank