Tech Advisor-Cementing job opening at Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Tech Advisor-Cementing
- Under broad direction, is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering efforts in drilling operations in office/field operations.
- Provides engineering expertise to external customers.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top level engineers and officers of other organizations arid companies.
- Performs advisory and consulting work for the organization ass recognized authority for broad program areas or in an intensely specialized area of considerable novelty and importance.
- Has expert knowledge of cementing operations and engineering.
- This position functions as a technical specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and related activities of the company.
- Incumbents at this level will usually hold a certificate as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of 7 years oil field experience which includes experience in one or more product Service Lines.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:[email protected]
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.