Tech Advisor-PPS Needed At Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Tech Advisor-PPS
- Under broad direction, responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating engineering and service delivery efforts for Pipeline and Process Services (PPS).
- Provides engineering expertise to external customers.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
- Problems are characterized by their lack of scientific precedents and source material, or lack of success of prior research and analysis so that their solution would represent an advance of great importance.
- Job role functions as a technical and/or operational specialist who makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far reaching impact on extensive engineering and service delivery activities of the company.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of 7 years of oil field service experience including experience in business development, service delivery and experience managing the work of others.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:[email protected]
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
Click here for more latest vacancies at Halliburton Nigeria