Tech Advisor-Prevention, Senior Job vacancy at Halliburton
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Tech Advisor-Prevention, Senior
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff and is also responsible for performing calculations and making assessments on well control problems both onsite and from the office.
- Also, works on special international and domestic projects Assist with troubleshooting.
- Maintains appropriate reports and documentation of well site activities.
- Supports team members and ensures that deadlines are met Provides technical support on location is required by the customer or Product Service Line (PSL).
- for company assets on location Assures that adequate supplies and equipment are present as well site at all times, Offers advice on equipment capabilities.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in well site operation and the position of interest is in all the positions required.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:HRD.Nigeria@Halliburton.com
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
Click here for more latest vacancies at Halliburton Nigeria