In August 1990, Teknokleen Limited was incorporated to conduct the business of hygiene services and consultancy. Through strategic management and planning, it has become a Group with subsidiaries involved in the business of integrated facility management services, sales and distribution of cleaning equipments, products and accessories, catering equipment, FF&E items for the hospitality industry, paper products as well as toilet fittings refurbishment services. Currently, Teknokleen is 100% owned by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement/Transaction Officer
- Sourcing of items both locally and internationally.
- Initiating bids, quotes, proforma invoice from enquiries and invitation to bids received.
- Following through every transaction and ensuring success from the: Quote/Bid, Sourcing, Ordering, Transaction Management, Clearing/Forwarding (Pre-Shipping, Pre-Clearing and Post-Clearing of Consignment), to the delivery and payment for orders.
- Managing all supply chain activities; planning and scheduling the delivery of goods and cargoes; negotiating the services of third party carriers, couriers and haulage companies
- Costing of imported products
- Generate, monitor and deliver payment requisition for jobs in clearing upon certified invoices and debit notes
- Maintain all procurement database systems
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence, designing filling systems; and monitoring clerical functions.
- B.Sc/ HND in Purchasing and Supply Management or Material Management/ Economics/Accountancy/Business Admin.
- At least 2 years experience in this field
- Computer proficiency especially on Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work without supervision and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation Skills
- A good team player
Job Title:Business Development/Marketing Executive
- Market products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Prepares schedules and sales materials.
- B.Sc /HND in any field
- Possess creative, Innovative, Negotiation, Client Relationship and Time Management skills
- Have good communication, Administrative and Presentation skills
- Proficiency in IT is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the position as the Subject of the mail.