Roles and Responsibilities
As a Territory Manager / Regional Manager, you would join an exciting and highly motivated start up team, reporting to a Regional Manager / National Business Manager. The position is field based and you will need to live within the territory boundary.
Over 6 month, you will undergo training and development under the supervision of the regional manager that will equip you to assume full responsibility for a geographical market.
The following are the roles and responsibilities for this role:
• Add value from the start with increasing responsibility for developing and managing accounts allocated to you.
• Responsible for promoting a strong portfolio of products, including sutures, skin adhesives, tissue reinforcement solutions, haemostats, sterilisation products, amongst others.
• Deliver outstanding value to our clinical and non clinical customers and in turn transform patient care in Nigeria.
• Effectively plan and implement clinical added values e.g. clinical presentations and physician proctoring.
• Deliver exceptional technical support to physicians inside and outside the operating theatre
• Develop excellent relationships with decision makers within the hospitals and key opinion leaders across various surgical specialties will be critical to driving the adoption of new surgical procedures and the use of our products.
• Confident, self-driven, highly competitive yet customer centric
• Ability and affinity to work in a team and also to work independently
• Ability to build strategic partnerships with key customers is essential
• Experience working within a sales role and clinical background is preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential
• Excellent PC skills and a superior working knowledge of MS office packages
• A Science or business degree is essential
• Must hold a valid driver’s license, a valid international passport and be eligible to work in Nigeria.
minimum of 5 years