The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant (Female)
- We are adding to our increased workforce an Executive Personal Assistant.
- The person we are looking to employ must be courageous, bold, charismatic, full of confidence in public speaking, ready to take on travel within the country to meet top notch personalities and moder the our programme audience for and on behalf of our Institute.
She must comply with the following requirements:
- Highly skilled (not low skilled) in ICT.
- First class user of Pagemaker, Coreldraw, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- This position demands profound passion for hard work and entrepreneurship, with absolute determination and genuine commitment to assist in the day-to-day running of the CEO Office. This position is not for lazy person, is not for a starter either!
- The candidate must be Female, whose age is between 25 and 35, with equally not less than 3years cognate experience.
- The Female candidate must be smart, exceptionally pretty, and single.
- Typing speed must not be less that 65 WPM (This is to say, your finger nails must be singing on the keyboard).
- Candidate must be extraordinary wizard in both oral and written English and excellent in speech writing, exuding confidence in public speaking. Again, your English speaking ‘and writing must be matured, Sound with strongest ability to play with words. Such is the person we are looking for!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to our inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not send your CV if you lack any of the above stated requirements.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2015.