Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) was set up to provide logistics support for both local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We have been offering such services for over 10 years with a growing clientele base. We have grown from a logistics support company to complete oil service Support
Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing & Reservations Executive
Locations: Port Harcourt & Abuja
- Make ticket booking, quote fare and send to Direct customer, agents and/or corporate.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with calls to develop new business.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by the Company
- Candidate is required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Should have a Diploma in ticketing and reservation from a reputable aviation school.
- Possession of a university Degree is desirable and is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Should have a minimum of (2) years’ work experience in ticket/reservation in a travel agency.
- Should have a high level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Should have a track record of generating ticket sales and marketing of travel products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.