UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for secondary schools in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology.
UNITeS CISCO has highly motivated and qualified staff who passionately drive the ICT development in Nigeria through our projects.
UNITeS CISCO is currently recruiting the following:
Job Title: IT Instructor
Locations: Ahoda Rivers State, Kwali Abuja, Suleja Abuja, Jalingo Taraba State, Kiyawa Jigawa State, Ogoja Cross River, Otobi Benue State.
- Train students using the organization’s special curriculum
- Facilitate practical classes in system hardware using comptia A+ curriculum
- be responsible for managing the IT systems in the location
- Create classes, manage students and administer online exams on the CISCO portal.
- Conduct online registration, administer online and offline examination to students
- Supervises and manages schools under their supervision.
- Conduct routine upgrade and maintenance of systems in the school.
- Conduct routine training for instructors and staff.
- Handle networking of CISCO labs.
- Manage the network infrastructure within the school.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the management
- NCE or ND in Computer Science
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Applicant must be resident in the location of interest, and should indicate the location of interest as the subject of their application.
- Knowledge of system hardware and networking skills
- Impressive interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Effective teaching skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application packages
- Corel draw
- Small basic programming
- Ability to impact knowledge
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Subject of the mail should be the Location of interest