Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, Dangote Cement PLC is seeking to recruit seasoned candidates for the following positions:
Engineers – Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation
- B.Sc. (Engineering) in the relevant discipline with at least Second Class Upper Division.
- To plan the project tasks involved in construction of cement plants.
- To prepare construction schedules and to monitor the project for interim targets and milestones in line with completion dates,
- Involve in periodical review of the project progress, update project progress on periodical basis and prepare reports for site personnel
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience in a reputable organization, preferably in the cement industry.
Senior Technicians – Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation
- OND in the relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in ‘a reputable’ organization, preferably in the cement industry.
Vacancies At Dangote Cement Plc
Junior Technicians – Fitters/Machinists/Gas/ Arch Welders/Electricians
- Trade Test I
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a reputable organization, preferably in the cement industry.
Method of Application
The compensation package, in all cases, would be quite attractive and there would be good opportunity for training and development. Persons without the expected qualifications and experience need not apply, since such cases would not be considered.
Please send your application with a detailed CV including contact phone nos., photocopies of educational qualifications and service certificates along with one (1) passport photograph, by e-mail, within seven (7) days from the date of this publication to: [email protected]