Vacancies in a Shopping Mall via Reqit
Our client requires an energetic Marketing Assistant with a degree in Marketing or similar in Business and some experience in the Marketing field is urgently required for the vibrant and fast paced Retail(Shopping Mall) environment.
Shopping Mall Marketing Executive
This candidate will assist the Marketing Manager who manages the Shopping Mall with day to day Marketing, Administrative and budgetary activities. The ability to multitask and work to deadlines in a busy pressurized environment is critical.
General duties include:
- Assist with event co-ordination (oversee plans and budgets, liaise with suppliers);
- Maintain relationships with tenants;
- Monitor exhibitors who must conform to required standards;
- Assist with themarketing report and marketing budget;
- oversee briefs to advertising and PR agencies;
- Approve creative work and schedules of agencies and promotional companies;
- Assist with the compilation and quality control of newsletters to tenants and press releases;
- Attend to center queries and complaints when relevant;
- Play a networking and PR role at functions and meetings;
- Assist with negotiating of sponsorships and rates;
- Approval of invoices and creditors to be paid.
- Applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be highly numerate and computer literate;
- Previous events management experience would be advantageous;
- Strong people and negotiating skills are a must.
Shopping Mall Marketing Manager
• Co-ordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums
• Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to center management – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
• Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required
• Assess the effectiveness of the mall’s website and implement content improvements and new features to meet on-line objectives.
• Manage and develop the e-newsletters from the website as required
• Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
• Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing
the internal guest literature package, which includes up-dating mall guides, directory boards and general
guest services literature
•Management of the Gift Card program and any loyalty card programs that are implemented
• Day to day responsibility for all consumer PR, liaison with PR agency, head office PR and Corporate
Comms team as well as other stakeholders
•Work effectively with internal departments (esp. leasing, specialty leasing, sub-brands and guest
services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the
business units – new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
• Assist in preparing the annualMarketing Plan, and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved,
measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop and implement ATL and BTL marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve sales
targets, from creative brief through to analysis and recommendations.
• Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget
• ROI analysis required on each promotion and fed back to business
• Support Marketing Manager with annual Research plan and requirements
• Work closely with all agencies to develop yearly media plan and ensure timely and top-class
Job Description – Shopping Mall Marketing Manager:
• Develop and manage relationships with retailers, head office, suppliers, retained agencies – ensuring cost efficiencies and brand guardianship is achieved at all times.
Degree qualified with 3 years retail, consumer, leisure or hospitality marketing experience
• Commercial acumen
• Understanding of retail marketing in particular the drivers of shopping
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing/business or other appropriate discipline
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills – team approach
• Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in pressure environment
Method of Application
Interested and suitabl qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.