Vacancy At Baker Hughes
- Location Rivers
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Assembly, Maintenance & Overhaul Engineer in Nigeria. This is an entry-level role for a Mechanical / Electrical graduate looking for an exciting career opportunity.
AMO Electro Mechanical – Port Harcourt
- Maintains, tests and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices.
- Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records to apply conditional based maintenance routines and to enable problem / equipment failure investigations.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND / HNC Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering Completion of the 1 year National Youth Service Corp.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Versed in fluid power technology and mechanical devices.
- 1+ years maintenance related experience in a mechanical function or minimum 1 year relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Basic machining and welding optional
- Forklift driving experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit our website.