Vacancy at Falcon Multi Services Ltd.
Falcon Multi Services Limited – Founded in the year 2006, with a vision of establishing a paradigm of complete manpower solutions, Falcon turned out to be a foremost professional organization in the field of staffing services for domestic (India) and overseas countries. We are duly organized and existing under and by Virtue of the laws of the Indian Govt.
We are a full service recruitment and placement company with offices in Delhi, Kanpur and Mumbai, Together we work as a team to attract the most qualified specialists in the field of Oil and Gas, Entertainment, Media, Publishing, Call Centers, Banks, Petrochemicals, Building Construction, Merchant Navy, Aviation, IT Professionals, Hotel / Restaurant Staff and many more.
We have more than 2,50,000 falcon resumes of the active job seekers who can join within a short span of time. We also provide complete manpower on contract basis. We can provide any number of candidates for the said industries on a short period notice. Our goal is to find the optimum match that best meets your company´s staffing needs and you can count on us to be a team player throughout the entire recruitment and deployment process.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
- Preparing Business plan, strategy, Budgeting, costing and Manage existing client data base and identify, evaluate, develop and profile new Business opportunities and clients all over GCC and International market
- Develop strategic alliance with International companies to strengthen the company’s chances of pre-qualifying and succeeding in winning new Contracts.
- Develop and Maintain data of new tenders, opportunities and client with in the GCC and ensure that the company is registered/ pre-qualified, analyze the data and forecast market trends.
- Develop and Build relationships with key personnel from existing and New clients.
- Candidate for an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing,
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, staff, vendors, and others
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to project a positive image of the company at all time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]