Vacancy At Mar & Mor Integrated Services Ltd
We are a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
Health and Safety Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health on site.
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Identifying potential hazards.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Ensuring compliance with the health and safety policies stipulated by the company.
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Drawing-up safe operational practices and making necessary changes.
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters on health and safety.
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Bachelors or HND in Engineering- Mechanical, Electrial, Strucural, Civil or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience as an HSE Officer in a construction environment.
- Minimum Level 3 Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Certificate.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Method of Application
All qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 10th December, 2014. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Any CV sent after the closing date will not be processed.