Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC
Ensure that the Bank’s need to provide adequate controls over the risk encountered in the pre and post credit process are satisfied by verifying key documents and maintaining a tight control over physical stock counts warehousing inspection and monitoring key distributors in line with approved parameters.
• This includes responsibility for enhancing the quality of the bank’s loan portfolio in conjunction with the other stake holders.
• Undertake a comprehensive and robust monitoring, stock count and other activities of customers related to CMU in line with approved sanction and various distributorship schemes.
• Undertake periodic and ad hoc visits/spot checks to review clients operations and provide a comprehensive status report as stated in approved sanctions, which must include identification of potential structural weakness in clients operations.
• Liaise with external agents’ e.g. warehousing/collateral agents’ e.t.c on behalf of the Bank and act as a checker on their activities in line with executed service agreements.
• Track daily/monthly collections from key distributors under the various approved schemes to forestall any possible diversion of sales proceeds.
• Daily/monthly review of account performance viz-a-viz terms and conditions of approval and ensure strict adherence
• Verification of documents and information in day to day work as delegated by Account Management or Credit Evaluation in line with approved TAT.
• Dairise and follow up on conditions of sanction/covenants as it relates to the CMU function.
• Refer/escalate/flag up problematic or irregular accounts (inappropriate payment patterns, failure to meet turnover covenants e.t.c) to Account Management for inclusion in the monthly watch-list.
• Maintain a proper monitoring system and ensure that the data set is complete and accurate.
• Design reports that addresses the tracking and measurement of agreed account performance criteria
• Coordinate monthly transaction status report to Management
• Ensure daily monitoring of assigned key distributors’ accounts for transactions flows and activities.
• Undertake a comprehensive stock count and other activities of customers, related to CMU in line with approved sanction and various distributorship schemes
• Track collection from the key distributors under the scheme to avoid any possible diversion of sales proceeds.
• Undertake accounts performance review in relation to the credit turnover, stock coverage etc. covenants of the facility and ensure strict adherence.
• Escalate potential defaults (i.e. inappropriate payment, failure to meet turnover covenants etc).
• Confirmation of LPOs, Invoices, Payment domiciliation letters and other documents prior to disbursement on facilities within the acceptable time
• Prepare monthly transaction status report to Management
• Ensure the funding limit availed to key distributors are not exceeded
• Preparation of relevant reports as required
Key performance measures
• Delivering a prompt, efficient and quality service to Credit and other stake holders for effective decision making and adherence to agreed TAT.
• Timely confirmation of LPOs, Invoices and other documents within the agreed TAT.
• Provide effective support to stake holders in the scheme.
• Daily review of assigned customers’ account and report as appropriate.
• Monitoring the fleet utilization ratio of the bank’s financed trucks.
• Ensuring compliance with approved sanctions, product papers, credit standards and policies.